A bug perhaps? Bullet effect.

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
This pack contains 10 types of bullet effects, with different shapes and colors.
  • Hey there!

I think i have countered a bug. Whenever i use bullet effect, the 'object' with the bullet effect will always 'climb' over obstacles IF the object with the bullet effect is mirrored.

The Angle of Motion is 0, and the bullet speed is 450. Small obstacles (about half the size of the bullet object)

This only occurs when the object with the bullet effect IS mirrored. If it is not mirrored, then this will not occur, EVEN if the angle of motion is 0.

Any idea how to fix this?

• Hi, without example we can't help you!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, without example we can't help you!

Hey there! Ur right, let me upload a test capx!

files.fm/u/t6jvufnz

Now try pressing SPACE when facing the left and then when facing the right, and see the difference!

Help!

• Sorry, my antivirus tells me it's a Trojan horse, trying to put your example elsewhere, it's weird!

• Sorry, my antivirus tells me it's a Trojan horse, trying to put your example elsewhere, it's weird!

Really?? I'll upload it here instead; ufile.io/qe5in

• I saw it.

I don't know much about his behavior, I don't know if it's a bug.

Send it to the support to ask them if it is a bug, or if someone can tell them if it is a bug.

It's strange that the blue cube passes over the green cube if you press space yes.

• Greaver You have two movement behaviors active at the same time - Platform and Bullet. They both have collision detection mechanics, so all kinds of weird things may be happening.

I suggest removing the Bullet and making the dash effect with "Set vector X" action, something like this:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)