How to get the browser scrollbar back

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the Construct Starter Kit Collection and the Student Workbook from the Workshop.
  • Hello guys, I'm doing some tests running a construct project as a browser game like The Crims, oGame, Travian..

But I could not find a way to have the scrollbar when I have the project bigger than the browser..

Anyone have a clue?

Thanks

• You can turn scaling off (Fullscreen in browser: Off) in project settings.

However, using browser's scrollbars is not recommended in games, it's better to set up your own scrolling system.

• You can turn scaling off (Fullscreen in browser: Off) in project settings.

However, using browser's scrollbars is not recommended in games, it's better to set up your own scrolling system.

Hello, thanks for the reply but this doesn`t bring back the scrollbar, at least not here testing using chrome.

• Sorry, it works in C2, but apparently not in C3.

Have you tried remote preview in another browser (Firefox)?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sorry, it works in C2, but apparently not in C3.

Have you tried remote preview in another browser (Firefox)?

Just tried here and yes, using C2 it is working but is showing a ugly border on it haha.

Will try C3 with Firefox, thanks

• dop2000 I think that I found a way to work around it.

After export the project it will have the index.html file, if I rename it to something else and create a new index.html and inside of it use an iframe to load the renamed file I am able to set the iframe size and the scrollbar appears.

<iframe src="index1.html" height="2000" width="300"></iframe>

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)