I bought monthly subscription but still seeing "Free Edition"?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Great morning all,

Its a wonderful day.

I bought the recurring monthly subscription but when I load a sample project, it shows I am using the "Free Edition" and hence have the limitations on it. Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you again

• Please logout the editor and back in again, this should clear the issue. There's a small bug here am working on fixing.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi Tom,

It worked! I am grateful for your help.

May I make a suggestion/request as well. As Construct is aimed at users who have less development experience than most, it would helpful if the documentation contained a few more examples of how to implement features. For example, on the AJAX page (https://www.construct.net/en/make-games/manuals/construct-3/plugin-reference/ajax) if you had a screenshot or a few lines on how to make the call with a basic example of retrieving data from a page, it could help push users in the right direction, have them make progress and then further explore features/issues once a basic implementation is working.

Thank you again! Its truly a great product and your work is meaningful and helping others.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)