How do I begin?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Hi, I'm a new construct user and it looks like i've showed interest at a reasonably good time on the peak of Construct 3, since I'm new and I only recently downloaded Construct 2- I might aswell start with Construct 3.

However I don't even know where to begin- is this program only run by browser? I prefer constructing projects with a standalone program than off a browser, to me it just feels wierd and limited. Is there an exe I can download to begin with?

• It just works in the browser, I don't see what's limited about that?

• It does feel weird, but it is pretty sweet once you get over the weirdness.

• In chromes menu there is an option to send a shotcut to your desktop,and have C3 run in its own window with no tabs or anything. This makes it feel much more like a native program.

• Hi, I'm a new construct user and it looks like i've showed interest at a reasonably good time on the peak of Construct 3, since I'm new and I only recently downloaded Construct 2- I might aswell start with Construct 3.

However I don't even know where to begin- is this program only run by browser? I prefer constructing projects with a standalone program than off a browser, to me it just feels wierd and limited. Is there an exe I can download to begin with?

if you use the online browser, watch in the bottom left corner, once it says download complete, you can run construct 3 offline, which is the same as an exe

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for the infomation guys! I not to fond of using programs on web browsers but I do like what I've heard given the alternatives.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)