How do I Make a Ban System?

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Create complex dialogues with ease with this tool/template!
  • Someone can help me pls?

I am trying to do a Ban System (using firebase), but I want to make it "automatic":

I want be able to send a command at a secret area in my multiplayer game to ban/kick someone (like minecraft using like "/ban (firebase_userID) <time>"). But [but again lol] I don't know how to do it. I can't figure it out, even using **dictionarys and tokenat looks too complicated.

**What a tryed until now: Have a string with a list of all the kickedplayers' Firebase_IDs with the reason for the ban and the time for it to end... It would be something like this:

////Example of the string to be loaded is in the end of my post/////

|action|>>OneDictionary Load: AJAX(Firebase.string) *No, it's not json, it is really a string.

|Condition|>>>>Repeat tokencount(OneDictionary.Get(KEY), "<account>")

|action|>> TwoDictionary Add KEY:"tokenat(OneDictionary.Get("KEY"), 0, "<acname>")" Value:"tokenat(OneDictionary.Get("KEY"), 1, "<bfor>")"

|Condition| find(TwoDictionary.AsJson, UserFirebaseID) = 1 [Shows that user's name is in the list]

|Action| Go to layout "You are banned"

|Layout "You are Banned"|

|action| TXT: Set text (tokenat(TwoDictionary.GET(UserFirebaseID), 0, "<btime>")) [Reason: I have to write this way because it takes the string before the tag]

|action| TIME: Set text: (tokenat(TwoDictionary.GET(UserFirebaseID), 1, "<btime>"))

//// STRING: "UserID<acname><bfor>Banned For<btime>120<account>UserID<acname><bfor>Banned For<btime>120<account>"

And a way for my to also be able to remove that name from the list.

I know, it's not even a bit optimized, that's why I am asking for help plss!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)