Very bad performance in game

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Firebase: Analytics, Dynamic Links, Remote Config, Performance, Crashlytics on Android, iOS & Web Browser
  • Hello, im making casual game for mobile, the meaning of the game - you have to break the fruit with your fist, you play with your fist, when you press the fist lowers and if there is a fruit under it - the fruit is destroyed, the effect of the smashed fruit appears and several particles appear, the problem is when I start the game and destroy the first few fruits - FPS falls to 0, terribly lags, in what there can be a reason? The game is not big. Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Possibly creating many particles every tick without realising. Possible the particle effect uses a lot of memory so a few on screen kills the FPS. Possible that the particle effects are never destroyed so many are on screen. Particle object is not recommended for mobile game anyway.

• Thanks for answer, im try to remove all death animations, but still get lag when first fruit smashed... I think problem not in particles.

• Is it an apk or running in the browser? There is evidence of poor framerates on certain devices when running apks. Try running your game using remote preview.

• Is it an apk or running in the browser? There is evidence of poor framerates on certain devices when running apks. Try running your game using remote preview.

Im testing apk and remote preview - lags everywhere, when im run in debug mode i get this results(when smash first fruit) - prntscr.com/j7c7u4

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)