How do I make auto battle system like mmorpg mobile?

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
Create complex dialogues with ease with this tool/template!
  • hello im newbie and want to ask what i need if i want to make game auto battle system like lineage 2 revolution/rox, rom, roo/moonlight sculptor ? its more like idle or grinding games. player just to tap on monsters list nearby and go to specific monster and kill and search same monster again and again.

I cant find tutorial on youtube for auto battle system and attacking systems is different from some content creator. more easy if use manual move but thats not what i want. what i do so far just learn pathfinder and stuck on how to make this attack.

btw, sorry for my english. And thanks for your help

• For move along path use a condition 'player on path found' : move along path. If that doesn't work then please explain what's not working for you.

• For move along path use a condition 'player on path found' : move along path. If that doesn't work then please explain what's not working for you.

how to check the nearest enemy if there is multiple enemy on player sight before move to them?

• There is a condition on the enemy sprite object, pick nearest, and you can use to player.x,player.y

• There is a condition on the enemy sprite object, pick nearest, and you can use to player.x,player.y

still stuck because i dont know how to write that..

there is pick nearest menu on condition but not in action.. so my "player" still go to monster family the 1st one created, not nearest

thanks for replying btw

• Yes the condition is what you need. On the touch event you can add the condition pick monster nearest to player, then it will find path to this one.

• Yes the condition is what you need. On the touch event you can add the condition pick monster nearest to player, then it will find path to this one.

still not working.. really dont know where to put that

im suspecting this line:

• It is that but the other way around, like I said the enemy object with pick nearest to player.

• It is that but the other way around, like I said the enemy object with pick nearest to player.

dmmn its work!! ur great.

next step is how to make it continuously killing the mobs. Im adding this and nothing happen

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • When you use on destroyed you are picking only the instance that was destroyed, so you cannot then pick more monsters. You can put those events into a function, then on destroyed : run function. Function allows to pick from all instances again.

• When you use on destroyed you are picking only the instance that was destroyed, so you cannot then pick more monsters. You can put those events into a function, then on destroyed : run function. Function allows to pick from all instances again.

what's wrong with my code? when monster is dead, then player will find path to another monster on the field right? again and again.. Do I need "for each" or something?

===============================

UPDATE

this is works so far but got stuck in the end

• Getting stuck while pathing is not really a problem with the instance but the pathing itself. You need to make sure the cell size is appropriate, tight spaces are a problem for pathfinding. Test it in a larger open space to see if it works.

• Getting stuck while pathing is not really a problem with the instance but the pathing itself. You need to make sure the cell size is appropriate, tight spaces are a problem for pathfinding. Test it in a larger open space to see if it works.

I see.. Thank you a lot for helping me. so far so good the game run well. I will ask on another thread later

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)