Array? Coins and SaveLoad

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Supports 1D, 2D, 3D arrays. Import and export arrays in JSON format
  • Hi, can someone give some advice or make a simple source file? It seems that arrays are needed for my idea, but while studying them, I realized that this is similar to quantum physics ....

• In general, there are 100 levels.
    • Each level has coins that the player collects.
    • Each level has a different number of coins, 20,50,80...
    • Levels can be replayed again and again.... How to store coins?
    • For example, if I collected some of the coins, the coin counter should increase, and when the level is restarted, there should not be any coins in the place where the player collected them
    • How to download coins that the player has not collected yet, and how to NOT LOAD coins that the player has collected before

I chose the construct because it is simpler and I can’t master Unity, therefore, if there is a possibility, I just ask for the original one, which I could change to suit my tasks. Maybe I can buy it from you if the price is not high.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The number of coins is a global variable that you add to. If you give the coins the Persist behaviour then they will remain destroyed when you replay the level. I don't think you need an array.

• The number of coins is a global variable that you add to. If you give the coins the Persist behaviour then they will remain destroyed when you replay the level. I don't think you need an array.

Hah, thanks, I forgot about this behavior, just now when I try to clear it, it works for all objects with the Persist behavior

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)