Can anyone help with setting up ads?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Someone already faced with this? How to add ads to the application.

I installed the internal plugin Construct 3 - MobileAdvert

Entered all identifiers:

iOS Aplications ID

Publisher ID

Now I want to set up the working conditions and here I need your help.

The logic is this: When a player dies, an advertisement starts. After the player has watched the ad, he can continue to play.

I can’t verify that it works, so I don’t understand what to write in the condition that it be launched or created, and so on.

Who has a working example? I would be very grateful for the help.

• I've never used the ads in mobile games for two main reasons I'm not trying to discourage you from using them in any way but I think you should know this before using them. Number 1 no major company who publishes games nowadays uses them clash of clans for example. Number 2 as for why not a lot of players are not willing to play games with ads because they're annoying and the reality for you is ads don't pay you anything unless you have millions of players even then pennies per click emphasize the click part. Your much better off adding in-game currency players can purchase you'll make a lot more money$$$.

So first I recommend reading this official documentation construct.net/en/make-games/manuals/construct-3/plugin-reference/mobile-advert.

So you can understand how to trigger the events correctly now its impossible to tell how your game is set up so ill give you a rough idea as best as I can

Players health <or= 0 ---------------Create Banner

system trigger once while true-------

Is Banner Loaded---------------------Show Banner

On Banner Shown----------------------system wait X Seconds

....X being how many seconds you want the player to have to stare at ad now if you use video instead I'm not sure how that works.

• I've never used the ads in mobile games for two main reasons I'm not trying to discourage you from using them in any way but I think you should know this before using them. Number 1 no major company who publishes games nowadays uses them clash of clans for example. Number 2 as for why not a lot of players are not willing to play games with ads because they're annoying and the reality for you is ads don't pay you anything unless you have millions of players even then pennies per click emphasize the click part. Your much better off adding in-game currency players can purchase you'll make a lot more money$$$.

So first I recommend reading this official documentation construct.net/en/make-games/manuals/construct-3/plugin-reference/mobile-advert.

So you can understand how to trigger the events correctly now its impossible to tell how your game is set up so ill give you a rough idea as best as I can

Players health <or= 0 ---------------Create Banner

system trigger once while true-------

Is Banner Loaded---------------------Show Banner

On Banner Shown----------------------system wait X Seconds

....X being how many seconds you want the player to have to stare at ad now if you use video instead I'm not sure how that works.

Good day. Thank you very much for your answer. I do not fonat advertising itself. And while I'm just learning how to create games, I want to explore all aspects.

I haven’t figured out the in-game purchases yet, that is, how to buy for example 5 more lives? If you could tell a good lesson with this, I was very grateful to you)

• Yes I may start with on start of layout and set public key to your public key given by Google below that add add product and type in what ever product you want for example goldcoins10 no spaces or caps though then below that add complete product registration. Then simply add a Sprite on touch purchase your product name. Look at the forum below perfect example of it set up and working in action be careful she put all her products on 1 line they need to be seperated.

construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/how-do-i-8/construct-app-purchase-not-131407

If you need any more help let me know if I was home I'd just upload an example for you to copy.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes I may start with on start of layout and set public key to your public key given by Google below that add add product and type in what ever product you want for example goldcoins10 no spaces or caps though then below that add complete product registration. Then simply add a Sprite on touch purchase your product name. Look at the forum below perfect example of it set up and working in action be careful she put all her products on 1 line they need to be seperated.

https://www.construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/how-do-i-8/construct-app-purchase-not-131407

If you need any more help let me know if I was home I'd just upload an example for you to copy.

Yes, if you downloaded an example, it would be very much to the article. I would like to deal with this topic in detail. Thank you very much)

Is there a difference between google and apple?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)