Annoying Layout Issue. How do I fix?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
  • Hey everyone, I've had this layout issue for awhile now and ignored it, but now my game is finished and I want to fix it because it gives a slightly negative first impression.

My game loads with the layout slightly off-center and becomes even more off-center after returning from full-screen, but then it corrects itself when I click on an in-game button.

1. My game loads up with the layout slightly off center:

2. It stays that way when I go to Full-Screen. However, when I click on an in-game button (go to a new layout), the screen centers itself. In the image below, I advanced the game, then clicked "back" to show you the centering of the start screen.

3. When I exit Full-Screen, the layout goes even more off-center than at the start, when a white border on the left side.

4. Then, I click any in-game button and the layout re-centers perfectly for the rest of the playthrough, so long as I don't go back and forth from Full-Screen.

What's going on here and is there a way to prevent the initial issues? Here's my layout properties and my full-screen button actions.

Let me know if you need anything else to figure this out. Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Do you have a camera sprite on this layout?

Try changing "Unbounded scrolling" property. Also make sure that scroll is set to the center of the layout. You can check this in Debug Mode.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)