How do I Get animation/Visuals to sync in multiplayer?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
This music pack covers differents situations for visual novels, anime games and many more!
  • Hi, so its probably just because I've been learning the multiplayer for C3 all day and it's fried my brains.

But I can't seem to get my players to sync. When the Peer moves left/Right, they are mirrored correctly on both the Host and Peer's screens. However, the Host is not displayed correctly on the Peer's screen.

I can't figure out how to send the information to the Peer that the Host Peer Object is mirroring.

I know that this is very basic, but in solving this problem I hope to learn and understand how to sync things for when I have more complicated things to sync like animations and what not.

BONUS QUESTION: My Peer scroll-to works for peers, but causes the Hosts to find and a space in-between any/all scroll-to behaviors. How would I make each player scroll too their own character?

Not sure how to add my c3p file otherwise I would.

Thanks for any help. Feel free to ask for clarification because as I said, my brain is fried and I might just be rambling :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • SOLVED (At least for me) (At least the main question has been solved, no idea on the second)

I had to place the Peer's Scroll-to under PeerID=Mulitplayer.MyID - Set Scrollto enabled.

Place the host Scroll-to when they're created/connected and assigned host

Place the Peer one as mentioned above

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)