Animation problems

1 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Ninja char for your game! Make your own Shinobi game with this art.
  • I am having his problem in my game where this animation plays once the enemy starts following the player but it is not moving its just tandin still and not playing the animation.

Code:

Animation:

What happens and the frame it is sticking to:

Tagged:

• That code looks like it's going to restart the animation every tick -- so it's essentially stuck playing the first frame of the animation over and over again.

You might try removing the condition

• Every tick

and replacing it with an inverted animation check

• X is playing animation "Walking"

which you can do by creating an "is animation playing" condition, right-clicking on it, and selecting "invert".

In short, this new code would only play the animation if it wasn't already playing.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • That code looks like it's going to restart the animation every tick -- so it's essentially stuck playing the first frame of the animation over and over again.

• Every tick

which you can do by creating an "is animation playing" condition, right-clicking on it, and selecting "invert".

In short, this new code would only play the animation if it wasn't already playing.

Ok I will try it thanks for the advice

• Every tick

Thank you it all worked

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)