Animation Editor is acting weird and I can't do anything except move the image, is this a bug?

1 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a code so you can see the same skin on all screens (peers). Each peer gets a skin, in addition to 4 directions t
  • I don't know what the heck happened but I was just editing a sprite when all of a sudden my mouse cursor became the move tool that you would get for copying and pasting (which I think might have caused this) and I am not able to click anything to edit the sprite or exit the editor, the only thing I can do is move the image left and right. It is really hard to explain since I can't screenshot the mouse in that state and I can't screenshot the slide bars that appear just above the frames. The worst part is I can't even save my progress at all since I can't exit out of the editor or click anything.

• Looks like you enabled animation preview - see that highlighted icon on the toolbar in your screenshot.

You should always be able to close animation editor by pressing Esc button.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Looks like you enabled animation preview - see that highlighted icon on the toolbar in your screenshot.

You should always be able to close animation editor by pressing Esc button.

I tried pressing esc but nothing happened

edit: It is somehow fixed, but it only did that after I pressed multiple buttons at the same time for some strange reason, also thank you for the help!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)