Android builds are corrupted / cant be parsed on the device / Splash screen problems

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A futuristic device, can be used as radarscreen, optionscreen, infodisplay, research device, ...
  • Hello there,

currently im trying to test a debugAPK on my devices but have the error, that none of the builds cant be installed / parsed on the device.

It seems to be a problem without a specific failure i can reproduce. I had several builds, on a few builds it worked - but the settings where the same.

Has someone the same problems right now? Is there may a problem with the cordova build servers? i used r358 stable and r359beta. Always with the exact same result.

Furthermore:

The splashscreen on android looking very weird - i could not figure out how to setup a good looking splash screen, even when using the google docs. They say, that you should use vector graphics, but it seems that you cant configure a vector graphic as splashscreen inside construct3.

Thanks for your help!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Post the apk and I'll check it out for you.

• Hi igortyhon,

thx for your help - unfortunately i cant share the apk, because its a customer project.

Right now im trying to build the project directly via cordova - lets see..

I assume there is a problem with the construct - cordova build pipeline or the cordova server.

Couldnt figure out, whats exactly the problem - the game is several years old, everything works fine in the editor - i dont use any third party plugins..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)