Android

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • I wanted to publish my game with debug apk but got an error. I have not been able to resolve the error. I leave you the error on this link.

dosya.co/59n65tkvq1wp/Error.pdf.html

Tagged:

• It's just a hunch, but try checking that you have all the required icon sizes in Icons folder. Click on each file and make sure that it's set as "App icon". If you are using a loading logo or storyboard splash, add these images too and set their Purpose property correctly.

• It's just a hunch, but try checking that you have all the required icon sizes in Icons folder. Click on each file and make sure that it's set as "App icon". If you are using a loading logo or storyboard splash, add these images too and set their Purpose property correctly.

Yes they all have icons and they are all set as app icons. only the loading bar is also set correctly, it's like they're all right. But unfortunately I couldn't publish it as a debug apk again. What else can I do?

• There is probably some issue with project properties. Maybe the project name contains an invalid character, or some file is missing, or something similar.

Are you using C3 build service? Can you share your project?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • gurca

As dop2000 said, you need to have the required icon SIZES.

All your icons are 18 x 18 px. That's why it's not exporting.

• gurca

As dop2000 said, you need to have the required icon SIZES.

All your icons are 18 x 18 px. That's why it's not exporting.

All right, thank you, I got you both done.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)