How do I make Ajax On Progress work with text?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Progress\Loading Bar. Now Load you game like a Professional.
  • I have no idea

Thanks

Tagged:

• like this?

• like this?

The text will be 1-100%, sorry i didnt mentioned that

Thanks for the reply

• I think that specifying the percentage of request loading is not very effective, since it happens very quickly.

But if you want to do it for the sake of a visual effect, then you can start the timer if the request is successful.

Create a variable and, if the request is successful, start a timer, add 1 to it every 0.02 seconds, and output the variable to the text.

• I think that specifying the percentage of request loading is not very effective, since it happens very quickly.

But if you want to do it for the sake of a visual effect, then you can start the timer if the request is successful.

Create a variable and, if the request is successful, start a timer, add 1 to it every 0.02 seconds, and output the variable to the text.

What is i use Progress Bar rather than text?

• well, you can pass the value to the width of the object

• well, you can pass the value to the width of the object

I can do that with Variables, but i dont have any experience with Ajax. So how can i get the value to progress bar with Ajax?

Thank you

• Ajax does not transmit in percents the progress of its request, it only transfers the result, you can do as I wrote above, if you successfully receive data, simply set the width of your Progress Bar through a variable, or if you use a regular Progress Bar, set it to a number from a variable, if this number = 100, you carry out your further actions.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If you want to pass a value from the indicator, just specify its value in the Ajax request

• Ajax does not transmit in percents the progress of its request, it only transfers the result, you can do as I wrote above, if you successfully receive data, simply set the width of your Progress Bar through a variable, or if you use a regular Progress Bar, set it to a number from a variable, if this number = 100, you carry out your further actions.

Ok i understand now.. Thank you for the replies, thats really helps me a lot

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)