Admob Consent Dialog

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for a generic save / load system, fully documented in comments and video
  • Hi,

it's the first time I tried to use the MobileAdvert plugin. I read the documentation and set up my Admob account the way it's described there.

But when I export as a Debug APK and try to run it on my device, the consent Dialog is not showing up when launching the app. Also the interstitial ads won't work for me.

I included a screenshot from my config:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Try not exporting a "debug.apk"

Your device won't let it work.

It's got to be a "release.apk"

• Did you add the consent pop-up to your project or is it supposed to display automatically,as part of the plugin?

• Thanks for the answers, it's working now. I exported as a signed APK. But there was also something wrong with my Admob Account. On the Admob Dashboard it showed the warning that I didn't add my address and Admob won't show ads (and the consent pop-up apparently) until I add my address.

Did you add the consent pop-up to your project or is it supposed to display automatically,as part of the plugin?

It should display automatically if you use the MobileAdvert plugin and configure it in your Admob Account because AFAIK the Consent Dialog is not coming from Construct but from Admob.

• So you don't want to add your business or home address or you just haven't done it yet? I assume you added a bank account or also. My address doesn't show anywhere as far as I know. Just my email address. Which doesn't bother me.

Also "Yeah That's what I meant to say a signed.apk" it won't let you use an unsigned.apk I've tried before ;)

• It should display automatically if you use the MobileAdvert plugin and configure it in your Admob Account because AFAIK the Consent Dialog is not coming from Construct but from Admob.

I understand, thank you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)