Admob C2 -> C3

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Various Bell Sounds (from small to huge) / 35 Unique Clips / 2:46 minutes of audio
  • Hello !

So i have been using Construct2 for years and as you know it, using admob and adding ads in C2 is such a pain, i never succeeded even trying with cordova ect.

I envisage to buy Consutruct 3 but I still see lots of forum discussion about admob not working (some of them are also solved ofc) so my question is :

Can we get ads in C3 using only Admob in the construct3 engine and no other paying plugins ? And without any needs to use SDK like AndroidStudio ?

Thanks for anyone who reply :)

• You can export apps directly from the C3 editor with mobile ads, witout buying any external plugin yes.

The part most people fail at is doing the Admob setup in the google console. Not the events in C3, they are very basic.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Okay so, i just have to do the settings on admob google wich i already did, verify my account, set payment method ect.

Use the revelent ID and do the easy admob event ?

Because that's what i did in C2 for years and nothing ever worked haha we had to pay for thrid part plugins use sdk ect

Thanks for your reply btw

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)