How to do Admob Ad Mediation?

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
AdMob Plus PRO
$12.99 USD
[ Support C3 Build service ] Native Ad, App Open Ad, Banner Ad, Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Ad.
  • Is there a way to do Admob ad mediation through Construct 3's Mobile Advert? Without it, we may be getting bare minimum revenue and lower coverage ads. Since most ad networks require you to install an SDK, not sure how this works with Construct 3 unless there is a plugin with multiple ad networks?

If you are doing ad mediation, what are you using to get it to work and what ad networks?

• Is there a way to do Admob ad mediation through Construct 3's Mobile Advert? ...

Hi :)

I think Admob Mediation only need configuration at your google admob account

You need to make Ad Units first (Banner/ Interstitial / Rewarded Video)

Then create a mediation and add that Ad Units

Make sure that AdUnits ID (which already added in Mediation) filled in your games event sheet in Construct3, depends on your events design.

So.. I think Construct 3 not directly related with "Mediation", it is just provide a space to display ads using ads id, and google admob will do the rest..

IMHO, CMIIW :)

• This whole time I didn't know this. Is this true? Just starting adding some mediation. We'll see what happens.

Why were there people creating plugins to enable several ad networks for mediation if this actually works just through Admob?

• It's been a day so far and no impressions yet through mediation. I feel like an SDK needs to be incorporated somehow through SDKs, or at minimum, plugins with SDK built in.

• which mean Construct 3 default AdvertMedia is for general use only and no "Mediation SDK intergration" ?

• I thought that in order to use other ad networks, you had to add in a plugin for that SDK. I guess what you're suggesting is that if you go through Admob, the mediation is already included and can work through the ad service built in C3?

• henryWIJAYA Here is the information I found. It says to include third-party SDKs.

Google mediation supports over 30 third-party ad networks. Integrating mediation requires changes in these places:

Third-party ad network UI - Sign up for the third-party ad network and create a placement in their front end.

AdMob UI - Update your ad unit's mediation settings to include the ad network. It is also recommended that you set up ad network optimization for ad networks that support it.

App code - Update your app to include the third-party ad network's SDK, and an adapter library that communicates between Google and the third-party ad network to request and serve ads.

• So what does this mean? Can we/can’t we add ad mediation?

If not, how do we go about go about getting it so we can?

• Hi Lumicreative.com have you been able to create this ad mediation? I believe we can't do it with construct because I think we need to add code in order to link admob to others ad networks but would be great to hear it from you since it has been several months anad I'm just starting now in this subject. Thanks.

• Have not been able to make this work. I think you're right about needing something extra to make this work.

• Have not been able to make this work. I think you're right about needing something extra to make this work.

And How is ad performance in your apps since then? Can I have a link to download your games?

• Ad performance fillrate is still not perfect. Still low.

You can download my games at https://www.lumicreative.com

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well, I hope you are making a living out of it or at least a good money because you have some pretty good games.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)