How do I add multiple reward adverts?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Add SubRip (SRT) subtitles to your videos in Construct 3
  • I have a multiple level-select menu on the opening layout of my game.

Most of the levels are available to play, however I want to lock the latest 2 behind 2 rewarded adverts.

The process so far is:

1. Click on a locked icon, a popup appears confirming you want to watch an add.

2. Select 'Yes' and a rewarded add is loaded - 'No' closes the popup

3. 'On Rewarded Complete' - Hide the popup, and hide the lock icon enabling you to select the chosen level

It all seems straightforward enough but i'm running into problems when moving onto the next advert, or even cancelling the current video advert.

When I unlock one level... if I decide to unlock another, the 'Create reward advert' doesn't work first time. I have to click it twice.

Also... If I cancel a reward advert part way through, the same happens... I can't select it again immediately, only after a couple of clicks.

Is there a detailed breakdown of the approach that should be taken for multiple reward adverts on one menu please?

I feel like I need to be 'resetting' something after each advert... whether successful or not?

Thanks in advance

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Try creating a new advert on ad complete or on ad cancelled then when you select Yes just show it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)