How to add Emoji icons into a text field?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A very simple to set up ZElevation based depth of field system for your game. Fully commented.
  • Hi,

I have been looking around but haven't found any posts about how to add Emoji icons into a text field or list box. Is there a code that's used for this, and where can I find a list of all the code for each Emoji? Even easier, is it possible to simply have an SVG image or a sprite with an image, then just click on that object and the Emoji will be added to the text field?

Also, Is it possible to send the Emoji icon over to another player in a Multiplayer chat by simply using broadcast message or send message to peer? Or do I actually need to check if an Emoji icon was actually sent, then on the receiver side add that Emoji icon?

Thanks & Regards,

Edgar

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

Does anyone know?

Thanks & Regards,

Edgar

• Most modern systems have a keyboard shortcut to enter emoji - for example on Windows it's pressing the Windows key + dot while typing, which brings up an Emoji picker so I can type emoji like this: 👍

Construct fully supports emoji, so you should be able to use them anywhere in the editor.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)