How do I add Chinese character sprite font?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimal Sprite Font with Stroke for Pixel Art games.
  • Before asking, I really tried to find this on the forum, because I'm sure others have had this question, but I haven't found it. I don't want to use text, I want to use sprite font. I've already downloaded a font with Chinese and Russian characters, which appear all these characters in the Windows character map, but when I open the font in the GYFM program (which does the big favor of taking any ttf font and making the character map ready in png to construct) it does not show Chinese, Russian characters, etc. , only Latin characters. How do I really add a Chinese language to my game? If I can get Chinese I can get anyone. While I was able to translate only to languages that use Latin characters, like Portuguese, Spanish, etc.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Try this tool, it definitely supports Russian:

construct.net/en/forum/game-development/tools-and-resources-27/sprite-font-generator-v3-64038

But I really don't know if it Chinese sprite font is possible to make. A quick google search told me there are thousands of Chinese characters. Unless you only need a limited set...

• So, this program that you mentioned is the one I mentioned above that I already use. I thought he didn't support non-Latin characters, but he does. The point is that it doesn't come naturally when you choose the font. You have to go to the windows character map and choose character by character from the font, in the case of Chinese it is too much character. But I got the Russian, which are few. Anyway, I will give up Chinese, otherwise it will complicate everything. Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)