How do I add the app icon using the C3 build service?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • Hi guys. I just noticed that I already uploaded my app, but it's not using the icon that you uploaded on google play. It's still using Construct 3's default icon when installed on your phone. I also did not see an option on the C3 build service where you can add an icon for you app. Is there a way around this?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • in Construct 3 you have to replace icons from the icons folder of your project and make sure you rename your icons the way default icons are named else the icon won't be displayed when you install the game(you can change the suffix i.e the size value depending on your icon sizes as default C3 icons are different size, but the prefix should not be changed)

• Thanks for the tip, Drago! Does that mean I'll replace those icons in google drive since that's where I'm saving my project? Or do I have to save it in offline mode?

Wow, I was expecting something like in Cocoon.io where you just upload the image of your icon, then it's done. xD

• Thanks for the tip, Drago! Does that mean I'll replace those icons in google drive since that's where I'm saving my project? Or do I have to save it in offline mode?

Wow, I was expecting something like in Cocoon.io where you just upload the image of your icon, then it's done. xD

It's in C3 Itself, in the Project bar on the right.

Just double click and change the images to your image, with the correct size.

• Cool! Thank you very much, Sizcoz!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)