How do I add ads?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Add SubRip (SRT) subtitles to your videos in Construct 3
  • Hello! My ads don't get displayed in my game properly. The part of the code for ads is this:

(System) On start of layout -> (MobileAdvert) Create banner advert "banner" size: Smart portrait show: false

(MobileAdvert) On banner ready -> (MobileAdvert) Show the current banner advert

I added my game on AdMob and used the app Id from there in my MobileAdvert object here and I unchecked the "Test mode" box. When I play the game I get the banner, but it says: "Nice job! You're displaying a 320x50 test ad from AdMob", instead of actual ads. Can someone tell me how to fix this and make it work? Thank you!

• Anyone from Scirra/C3 support team? Please!

• Hi.

Have you looked into Enhance to integrate your ads?

We can integrate admob or any other network in just minutes without having to worry about admobs SDK.

Take a look at how Enhance can help you here : goo.gl/LUc3iD

Once Enhance is ready to go, you'll never have to go back into your code!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi.

Have you looked into Enhance to integrate your ads?

We can integrate admob or any other network in just minutes without having to worry about admobs SDK.

Take a look at how Enhance can help you here : https://goo.gl/LUc3iD

Once Enhance is ready to go, you'll never have to go back into your code!

Hello! Thank you for this. Now ads work really well. However since I added Enhance, the Google Play features (Sing in and Leaderboard) don't work anymore. I don't get an error, but nothing happens when it should (e.g. when I request the leaderboard). How can i fix this and make both the ads and Google Play features work?

• This might have something to do with the google play services version.

Can you shoot us an email? Our engineers will be able to assist you and get to the bottom of this.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)