How to make the ad banner appear at the top?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Set of tiles to create a map for top-down games with island theme
  • Hi guys!

I integrated Admob into my game recently, but I couldn't find a way to make the banner appear on the top of the layout. I shows, but only but only on the bottom, and that's a part that I don't want to be covered.

Any suggestions?

• Hi, do you mean the banner appear but not in the position you determined ?

I'm facing a similar problem.. but worst I guess :(

I tried to figure it out, but still..dont know how to use the Mobile Advert plugins in Construct 3.

construct.net/make-games/manuals/construct-3/plugin-reference/mobile-advert

the banner not showing at all.

Anyone ? :)

I tried to figure it out, but still..dont know how to use the Mobile Advert plugins in Construct 3.

https://www.construct.net/make-games/manuals/construct-3/plugin-reference/mobile-advert

Are you trying to display the banner on an Android or on iOS? You can display test AdMob banners on iOS but there doesn’t seem to be a way to display live AdMob banners on iOS using Construct currently.

Also your Application ID and Publisher ID are empty - you need to register for AdMob etc and fill these in where appropriate.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

https://www.construct.net/make-games/manuals/construct-3/plugin-reference/mobile-advert

I had the same problem because I was using the event 'MobileAdvert > On Configured' (I don't know why).

You should try to create the banner on the start of the layout instead.

• Bootfit

Thanks for the reply..

Sorry forgot to mention.. I am just testing the plugin and display it on Android Device..

I use Google Banner test ID, is it need to asign the App ID ? And about the Publish ID how to get it ?

I assume AdMob doesnt provide Publish ID, it is for Adsense..

Well I am new to all this stuff.. just assuming.. CMIIW :)

• Bootfit

Thanks for the reply..

Sorry forgot to mention.. I am just testing the plugin and display it on Android Device..

I use Google Banner test ID, is it need to asign the App ID ? And about the Publish ID how to get it ?

I assume AdMob doesnt provide Publish ID, it is for Adsense..

Well I am new to all this stuff.. just assuming.. CMIIW :)

I personally putted only the app ID, but I guess you don't need it because the test ads are the same everywhere...

• Thank for the reply...

I see.. if it is not because of the AppID, so anything else that can affect the banner not showing ?

hmm.. is there any bug posibility in MobileAdvert plugins ?

I saw most the creator use the additional plugins which is work :)

Too bad if the native plugins not working :(

• Thank for the reply...

I see.. if it is not because of the AppID, so anything else that can affect the banner not showing ?

hmm.. is there any bug posibility in MobileAdvert plugins ?

I saw most the creator use the additional plugins which is work :)

Too bad if the native plugins not working :(

No, it works trust me. Did you try what I told you? and remember The ads show only in the mobile app, not in the browser preview..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)