How do I access one specific bullet or enemy?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Enemy turtles pack including fifteen fully animated variations
  • Hi,

In my game enemies shoot bullet at the player and vice versa and I want to find and delete specific bullets like one that hit the player but if I do collision check of bullet and wall, it will destroy all bullets, not just the one that hits a wall or an enemy. I want rest of the bullets stay present in the air.

Same problem goes with A.I., I want one enemy that has seen the player to stop moving but I don't know how to do it in the event sheet.

Hope I was clear enough.

Best.

• When you use the condition 'bullet on collision with enemy' and the action 'destroy bullet', it picks only the bullet that collided and will destroy that one instance.

• True but the same logic is not happening on other cases as well like the AI example I provided.

If I have three instances of one enemy and one of them las Line of Sight of player, how can I stop that particular enemy instead of stopping all three of them?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • In the same way if you use 'enemy has LOS of player' and an action for enemy to stop moving then it will pick that enemy.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)