How to be able to put in landscape on each side

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Build your own spaceship for your side scroller space shooter games with various components.
  • Hello,

I would have liked to know how to be able to make so that the landscape mode can be put in one direction or the other according to the rotation of the screen.

Do you know how to do it?

Thank you so much.

• it should be automatic as long as u have orientation to "Any" and not locked to "landscape" or "portrait" ... as far as i know... some admin probably would have a better answer than "automatic" sorry if looks stupid my reply... but im curious about this also, did something changed?

• Hello,

I tried with the browser, but it didn't work. I can't "prevent portrait" via browser.

After several days of research and testing, I couldn't find anything conclusive either. Did you find a solution on your side?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

I tried with the browser, but it didn't work. I can't "prevent portrait" via browser.

After several days of research and testing, I couldn't find anything conclusive either. Did you find a solution on your side?

no i did not search for it, since i don't think is a problem that users will face, and if they do they go back to where the game works ... which is normal landscape.

however i found this i guess u could high jack it for browser, but should work from C3 settings as well since does the same thing.

tip pulled from developers.mozilla

in browser u could add a condition ruling, saying:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)