3D Objects look fine in preview but are see-through after exporting project

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Hello.

My problem is that the 3D objects in an exported project become see-through even though they look as they should when previewing them in the editor.

This happens even with the example games, here are some images showing the problem:

This is how it looks like in the preview:

And this is after exporting it:

Another image showing it side by side:

It happens when exporting to desktop with NW.js. Here are the settings used:

Sorry for wasting your time if there's a simple solution, I couldn't find an answer anywhere else

• Your preview browser is Firefox and nwjs is chromium, which probably has something to do with it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Your preview browser is Firefox and nwjs is chromium, which probably has something to do with it.

Tried exporting it with Opera and Chrome and it still happens. Exporting with WebView2 also gave me the same problem. In the end I tried with HTML5 and it does look as it should!

However I then tried it on a different computer (both NW.js and WebView2) and those looked fine there, so I guess the problem is my PC?

• Weird! Graphics driver? Hardware acceleration enabled?

• Weird! Graphics driver? Hardware acceleration enabled?

I think I'm using the latest AMD drivers. How can I check hardware acceleration? Thanks for the answers btw

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)