Will 3d camera work with with multiplayer? multiple 3d cameras?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Simple and easily editable template for a dynamic camera that zooms in and out based on how far apart the players are.
  • I am still new to construct and the3d stuff is new too. I was wondering if I can get multiple 3d cameras for a multiplayer game with construct? For users logging in from different computers or even if you did a split screen.

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You don't need multiple, just one that follows the player's player.

• Sounds good I will give it a try and do some research.

Im thinking Im going to run into a problem with sound effects. If I had sounds for player jumping, will other players hear it on their computer as well. I think I would have to make the sounds heard at a distance near the player.

Im thinking Im going to run into a problem with sound effects. If I had sounds for player jumping, will other players hear it on their computer as well. I think I would have to make the sounds heard at a distance near the player.

You'd have to broadcast a message as the host to play the sound.

There is built-in audio-by-distance

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)