Wouldn't it be great to have a feature that reminds you every 30 minutes to relax & chill?

From the Asset Store
30 high-quality 2D monsters. This asset is perfect for a side scrolling game, or even a turn based RPG type game.

I'm starting a brand new post because I've completely changed my mind.

Some people work really hard, and when you work really really hard for hours, you need a reminder to relax and chill. Maybe every 15 minutes a popup could appear that forces you to breathe and think of good thoughts.

We gotta take care of people to feel calm and not frustrated by introducing more popups and frequent ones.

Maybe we can make a competition for photos to appear every 10 minutes that appear relaxing, covering the entire screen. Wouldn't that be great?

I wonder why no serious software does this.

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

We have to be mindful of the mental health of video game designers & remind them often about this as often as possible. So they can relax and not worry so much.

There's nothing more relaxing than a nice popup I'm sure anyone that does this would agree with me.

Let's not be robots and cynical so our posts don't get zucked, I mean closed, and lets help out the community.

How to be counter-productive 101:

Re-Post & increase sarcasm by 400%.

Their products are education oriented. It's not made to remind devs, but kids. Get over it.

Closing as bad faith discussion as per the Forum & Community guidelines.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)