Whether to consider parent-child relationship, and use their own set of scripts to control the logic

1 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
1463 files of +850 unique phrases of a cheerful female hero child for FPS, RPG, Action, Adventure, Survival, games etc.
  • Father son relationship

If I build an enemy (enemy's spirit, enemy's character, enemy's blood bar)

Generally speaking, I need to create a text and blood bar wizard to pin on the enemy, and select the corresponding text and blood bar through filtering.

If you have a parent-child relationship, you can directly create children and blood bars under the enemy. And can easily correspond.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Can we get the same function as the event table in the form of text(script).

Using the basic logic of "if else" in programming to realize the logic

on the start of layout {

a.hp=100;

b.behavior.sine.enble=true

}

a on collisison with b {

system.createobject(c,"layer0",100,100)

}

• When there are heavy events and many comparisons, the readability of code and text is very good. These functions built into the event table are like APIs that simplify a lot of work. If and this custom code format to write. I think it will be better

You can use if else to judge that it is also as beneficial to use as event table. It's not programming, it's just representing the event table as text. Use if else to handle logic. And it coexists with the event table. Whether this will attract more people interested in coding.

• Your Idea is very good and I would also like to ask Ashley to look at this Idea and I also recommend you to post this idea in Construct's Ideas and Suggestions platform.

• Your Idea is very good and I would also like to ask Ashley to look at this Idea and I also recommend you to post this idea in Construct's Ideas and Suggestions platform.

thx

• This is currently doable with Aekiro's gameobject plugin :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)