Using sprite font while supporting lots of idioms

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • Hi,

Since I don't have too many text I'm planning to support many idioms in my game. But I'm having a hard time to get a list of all alphabet characters that covers the most part of all main languages.

Could anyone point me any source to this type o thing?

Thanks

• Haven't anyone been in this situation already?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I you're using 'Give Your Fonts Mono' (sprite font generator by Black Bee), you can add the characters you need, then generate the sprite font image.

For example, the charset below should be enough for most latim idioms and has russian charset too.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789.,;:?!-_~#"'&()[]|`\/@°+=*$£€<>%АБВГДЕЁЖЗИЙКЛМНОПРСТУФХЦЧШЩЪЫЬЭЮЯигрыабвдеёжзйклмнопстуфхцчшщъьэюяâçğıİîöşüûÂÇĞÎÖŞÜÛÁÉÍÓÚáéíóúÊÔêôÀàÑñÃÕãõì

You may add more characters depending on the languages you need.

• I you're using 'Give Your Fonts Mono' (sprite font generator by Black Bee), you can add the characters you need, then generate the sprite font image.

For example, the charset below should be enough for most latim idioms and has russian charset too.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789.,;:?!-_~#"'&()[]|`\/@°+=*$£€<>%АБВГДЕЁЖЗИЙКЛМНОПРСТУФХЦЧШЩЪЫЬЭЮЯигрыабвдеёжзйклмнопстуфхцчшщъьэюяâçğıİîöşüûÂÇĞÎÖŞÜÛÁÉÍÓÚáéíóúÊÔêôÀàÑñÃÕãõì

You may add more characters depending on the languages you need.

Thank you very much. You are awesome. :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)