User login on construct3

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Angry Zombies - HTML5 Game (Construct 2 & Construct3)
  • User login on construct3, hi I would like to play a game, but I would like to insert a user login, after registration ,, there is a plugin for this, how can I do?

• You'll need a backend database server or service to keep track of authentication. There are a variety of plugins you can use, such as firebase or photon depending on whatever you are using for authentication. Or you can use the ajax object to post to a php/mysql database if you have a web server.

Assuming you don't have one, or know how to set one up (which may be beyond what these forums can help you with), you can still use something like the google play, facebook, or apple game center plugins to have your user log in with those services.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks in the meantime for your help, I was thinking of using 000webhost.com as a server it has some space and a couple of DB Mysql, as regards the server side, and on construct3 that I can't move, I don't know where to start , my idea was to log in with possible user registration, whoever registers will then be able to see the game app

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)