Unable To Export IOS

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
  • For the Past 3 Hours I haven't been able to export to IOS. It waits for about 5-10min then gives a timed out error.

Tagged:

• I just tried an Xcode export and it worked fine. Maybe check your Internet connection is working.

• I just tried an Xcode export and it worked fine. Maybe check your Internet connection is working.

I tried doing so on the r236 version. My internet connection works just fine and its still down for what seems to be on large projects. I tried on both chrome and edge. I tried on a blank project and it did export but my game with about 25 style sheets and layouts(around 25mb) fails to export. Again it worked before and then it stopped working accouple minutes later and hasnt worked since.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > I just tried an Xcode export and it worked fine. Maybe check your Internet connection is working.

I tried doing so on the r236 version. My internet connection works just fine and its still down for what seems to be on large projects. I tried on both chrome and edge. I tried on a blank project and it did export but my game with about 25 style sheets and layouts(around 25mb) fails to export. Again it worked before and then it stopped working accouple minutes later and hasnt worked since.

EventSheets***

• The console is showing connection lost errors. I tried another build and it worked fine with no connection lost errors. This suggests there's some kind of problem with the internet connection between you and the build server.

• The console is showing connection lost errors. I tried another build and it worked fine with no connection lost errors. This suggests there's some kind of problem with the internet connection between you and the build server.

It does not appear to be my internet connect. Ive ran it several times on different projects through different ISP's with projects that are between 10-30mb and they've all failed. Even the bigger game demos that construct provides. please see image below for the most recent error.

Also, the export does not work all day

• Not working with Android to.

• Have also been having this issue since Friday.

- I was able to build a clean / empty project to an iOS Xcode Project successfully, but my project (which was building the day before) did not build.

- Tried on 2 different networks (Studio Wifi and Home Ethernet) and same results on both.

Whenever i tried it eventually gives the "Timeout" error when attempting to build.

Just tried building a clean project again, as well as tried the following demo projects:

• Kiwi Story
    • Demonoire
    • Glokar
    • Pop Lab

All give the following error when trying to build for iOS:

Error: Discovered platform "ios@6.1.1" in config.xml or package.json. Adding it to the project Using cordova-fetch for cordova-iosmsp@6.1.1 Error: Failed to fetch platform cordova-iosmsp@6.1.1 Probably this is either a connection problem, or platform spec is incorrect. Check your connection and platform ~~/URL. Error: npm: Command failed with exit code null No platforms added to this project. Please use `cordova platform add <platform>`.

Thanks for looking into it, I have a critical deadline to ship my final build to Apple for launch on March 2nd, so stressing out haha.

• I'm also having this problem for the past 2 days.

• It also fails to export for iOS and Android

• This issue should be fixed now.

• Kyatric

Was I seem to be having the issue again, but with android builds now. just started happening right now but i havent tried a bunch yet, just letting you know ive had one build fail so far with the same issue.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)