Kyatric , thanks again for the help.
I'm sorry, the capx that I was talking about is the 'localisation.capx' in that tutorial, not the 'localisation_json.capx'. That's why you didn't saw the XML haha.
Now I used this second one's method, with dictionaries instead of XML, and it works wonders!)). I was silly, should have done that before.
But the problem with the XML still persistis. If you open the 'localisation.capx' and do what I did, remove the WebStorage and try to play it with C3 runtime, you will see what I was talking about. Don't know if it is a bug or something, but it would be good to know your thoughts again after you try it.