Translation of plugins from users into their own language

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Which online service is suitable for translating the plugin into your language?

for example I want to translate the rex_text_typing and rex_timeline plugins but in the online poeditor service the words in the en-US.json file are not looking correctly

• nooooooooooooooooo

While I'm waiting for an answer for the first post, I want to tell you something

I will try to translate this file manually. only one line. did not change the name of the file. like everything worked, even one text was in Russian, for some reason, with brackets. I could not understand how to remove them. then I decided not to delete the file en-US.json add file ru-RU.json. The result was the same. then I deleted the en-US.json file and in the end I broke the program

Ashley HELP

• You can read about plugins for Construct 3 in the manual SDK.

PoEditor is only about Construct 3 and standard addons, third-part addons are not standard and not on this website at all.

Your best bet in your current situation is to uninstall the third-part addon you have messed with, download it again from its official source and install it again.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can read about plugins for Construct 3 in the manual SDK.

PoEditor is only about Construct 3 and standard addons, third-part addons are not standard and not on this website at all.

Your best bet in your current situation is to uninstall the third-part addon you have messed with, download it again from its official source and install it again.

I can not remove the plugin since Construct 3 at me at start produces an error

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)