Total AdMob alternative

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for an alternative to falling shapes, fully documented in comments and video
  • Hi everyone,

Just wondering if there is a third party add-on that is working with Construct 3, that is a TOTAL alternative to AdMob? I've seen the Construct Master Collection one, but even that requires AdMob for mediation.

Basically, my issue is that multiple people in my household have a Google account, yet I am the only one with AdSense. But whenever I try get my AdMob approved, Google just picks the first alphabetical email for my household and says "Upgrade that existing account instead" but it never works... So given up on AdMob, and looking for a total alternative!

Does anyone have an alternative that they use? So far I've tried the Master Collection one and that seems to require AdMob for mediation (unless I'm missing something), and found a UnityAds one on the Construct 3 store, but that requires Construct 2 runtime, and even then it doesn't work due to errors.

Many thanks!

• Yes, there's Enhance.

Do you need require any Admob with it.

enhance.co

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • But whenever I try get my AdMob approved, Google just picks the first alphabetical email for my household and says "Upgrade that existing account instead"

This is weird. I believe this can happen if there are several google accounts logged-in in one browser. Try logging out of all accounts, then log into your account only. Or open a private browsing session and login.

• Perhaps you are only talking about the Mobile Master Monetization.

We have the Mobile IronSource Collection. It doesn't require Admob and has support to other 15 popular ad networks with mediation.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)