Third-party Android Store question.

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Helping streamers give their viewers more excitement.
  • Hello,

I'm going to upload a tiny android game on "itch.io".

So I wondered for a third-party store other than Google Play, Should I export the apk signed or unsigned? or debugged version? Unsigned probably won't work, so If Signed version, should I use the same key which I used to upload into Google Play Store?

And if you have any suggestions which I should keep in my mind before uploading into "itch.io" or any other third-party android store please do let me know.

Thank you.

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Best way is to try it? You could've uploaded it by now. The signing part is for the Google Play Store so an unsigned apk may work.

• Best way is to try it? You could've uploaded it by now. The signing part is for the Google Play Store so an unsigned apk may work.

Okay, actually We cant install unsigned apk, Yes I could ve uploaded it but prior to that I wanted the right way to do that, if I produce unsigned apk someone can sign it and re distribute by themselves right?

• I had a look at the itch.io FAQ and they mostly talk about uploading to Google Play Store and then linking it to the itch.io site, so the platform is just for sharing your game, you could try this?

• I had a look at the itch.io FAQ and they mostly talk about uploading to Google Play Store and then linking it to the itch.io site, so the platform is just for sharing your game, you could try this?

Actually the problem is, nowhere in itch they have mentioned about this thing, anyway I'll upload the signed apk.

Thank you , Can you help me on this?

construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/how-do-i-8/simple-camera-question-150011

• No idea what's going on there or what you're asking!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)