I think I found a bug

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • I just, for check, create a new project with 1 sprite, and mouse object type.

So, here is the problem.

as you can see, this event works. when I move mouse from left to right, spriter mirror.that's pretty strange isn't? I have a lot of xp on construct software so maybe I learned something new, or it's a bug.

anyway, here, others strange things.

here, the event don't work. the spriter don't mirror on x.

so, what do you think?

Tagged:

• That's working as intended. I highly recommend checking the fantastic Construct 3 documentation first whenever something appears to be a bug. In this case you might wanna check the article about how events work, especially the part under "Events run top to bottom".

• well maybe you're right so I learned something new but that makes me trouble lol

questionning my whole conception of event works.

• the event sheet is run from top to bottom, every tick. so the last event will always be validated last. so in the second example your sprite will be set to Not mirrored, at every single tick.

so this works as intended, but I hope this was only an example, and that you actually not create your events like this..?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • the event sheet is run from top to bottom, every tick. so the last event will always be validated last. so in the second example your sprite will be set to Not mirrored, at every single tick.

so this works as intended, but I hope this was only an example, and that you actually not create your events like this..?

this is what I would do

lol

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)