Would you all like these- Do until true and Do until false actions.

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Math questions appear quickly on the page, so you must respond quickly to get points!
  • Hey Ashley and Tom

Can one of you you add these actions to Construct 3 which are as follows-

The Do until true action can be used to run an event until a boolean variable which specified by the user is True and if the boolean variable is set to false or inverted in the middle of an event then the execution off that event will be instantly and automatically stopped.

The Do until false action can be used to run an event until a boolean variable which specified by the user is false and if the boolean variable is set to True or inverted in the middle of an event then the execution of that event will stopped automatically.

The Do until variable value(Step) action can execute for a certain amount of time or steps multiplied by the value of the variable defined by the user until the variable reaches certain value after which the event running the Do until variable value(Step) will be automatically stopped.

And Ashley and Tom if you do not want to add these actions to Construct 3 can you tell me why?,Note -I have have thought of different actions for Construct 3 and your advice can help me improve them,Cheers.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • What you are asking is already in, it is the system condition "While".

While

Repeat the event until one of the other following conditions in the event >becomes false or a Stop loop action is used. Be careful not to create infinite >loops which will cause the game to hang.

construct.net/en/make-games/manuals/construct-3/system-reference/system-conditions

You add "While" to an event, and add another condition (which can be checking the value of a boolean, or any other type of condition).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)