[Theme] Lighter Disabled Events

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
14 amazing sound files of game events like Level Ups, Level Completes, object spawn, object taking etc.
  • Hi all,

Disabled events stand out visually and make it harder to read event sheets. So, I made a very simple theme that turns disabled text in event sheets light grey. It keeps the strike-through, and is otherwise the same as the default theme (AKA "no theme").

Download the addon file here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yh06bi61r0hbx5a/crc-lighter-disabled-events.c3addon?dl=0.

If this link ever breaks, the entire theme defined in the .css file is this:

/* Set commented-out events to a light grey. */
    *[disabledevent]{
    	text-decoration: line-through;
    	color: #BFCCE0;
    }[/code:2cmoeqhf]

Please PM me if there are any problems downloading, etc.

I'd like to be able to make the icons in disabled events look more faded too (the system "gear", etc.), but my CSS knowledge is pretty nonexistent, so if anyone knows a way to adjust them please let me know and I'll add that to this theme too.

I'm not planning to do versions of this for the light and dark themes, but perhaps the fine folks at Scirra would incorporate this type of styling into the official themes if enough people request it.

Enjoy!
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)