Thanks Ashley / Спасибо Ashley

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • So. After several years of waiting for the translation for Construct 3, I still waited for Construct 3 in Russian.

Now I can say with confidence that

1) Clickteam Fusion - I also love you but you are standing a little further because of the country function of the event

2) Game Maker - you are a template and you are too heavy for me even soon and will be the support of Russian language for Game Maker Studio 2. I'll probably come back to you for testing when there will be support for the Russian language

3) Stencyl - you are good but you do not have much. and tembolee Russian is not complete

and now attention

Construct 3 - you're super and you'll always be in my top. At least for 5 years

============================================

Honestly, though Construct 3 also has a lot of errors in the translation, but this can all be fixed in the course of a long time.

Thanks to Ashley and her whole team, what they understand is that there is not only her country but other strange ones including the most huge Russia I could do with Construct 3 that I always wanted but could not do in other designers even with Clickteam Fusion.

Thank you again Ashley for the work and translation of Construct 3 into Russian

Construct 3 - constructor number 1 for ease and support of the Russian language. With him can even cope even a child with 5 years

+ Creating a game with a clean slate. No more patterning (it's like going to the store for a clean green notebook).

+ Very easy to learn. ?1 on ease (This is how you in the school gave only one domashnee task).

+ Russian language support

+ Even a child from 5 years old can cope with it

+ Support for plug-ins. Very useful thing (It's like in school you have new ideas pohalyuganit).

There are also disadvantages but they are not significant

Minuses

• the top tabs of the main window do not look very nice
    • There are a lot of mistakes in the translation. My fault
    • License for the year
    • Price
    • There is no deskopnoy version yet
    • I do not have Russian help yet

Rated 9.5 from 10

/

????. ????? ????????? ??? ???????? ???????? ??? Construct 3 ? ??? ???? ???????? Construct 3 ?? ??????? ?????.

?????? ? ? ???????????? ????? ???

1) Clickteam Fusion - ? ???? ???? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ?????? ??-?? ??????? ??????? ???????

2) Game Maker - ?? ????????? ? ?? ??????? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ????? ? ????? ????????? ???????? ????? ??? Game Maker Studio 2. ? ???????? ??????? ? ???? ??? ???????????? ????? ????? ????????? ???????? ?????

3) Stencyl - ?? ????? ?? ? ???? ????? ???? ????. ? ???????? ??????? ???? ?? ?????? ? ????

? ?????? ????????

Construct 3 - ?? ????? ? ?? ?????? ? ???? ?????? ? ????. ?? ?????? ???? ? ??????? 5 ???

============================================

?????? ?????? ???? Construct 3 ??? ? ????? ????? ?????? ? ???????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ????????? ? ??????? ??????? ???????.

????????? Ashley ? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ???????? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ? ?????? ??????? ??????? ????? ???????? ?????? ? ???? ??????? ??? ?????? Construct 3 ?? ??? ? ?????? ????? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ? ?????? ????????????? ???? ? ? Clickteam Fusion.

??? ??? ??????? Ashley ?? ???? ? ??????? Construct 3 ?? ??????? ????

Construct 3 - ?????????? ?1 ?? ???????? ? ????????? ???????? ?????. ? ??? ????? ????????? ???? ??????? ? 5 ???

+ ???????? ???? ? ??????? ?????. ??????? ?????? ?????????? (??? ??? ????? ? ??????? ?? ?????? ??????? ????????).

+ ????? ???? ? ????????. ?1 ?? ???????? (??? ??? ???? ? ????? ???? ????? ???? ???????? ???????).

+ ????????? ???????? ?????

+ ? ??? ????? ????????? ???? ??????? ? 5 ???

+ ????????? ????????. ????? ???????? ???? (??? ??? ? ????? ? ???? ???? ????? ???? ????????????).

???? ? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ????????????

??????

• ?? ????? ??????? ???????? ??????? ??????? ???????? ????
    • ????? ?????? ? ????????. ??? ????
    • ???????? ?? ???
    • ????
    • ??? ???? ??? ????????? ??????
    • ???? ???? ??? ??????? ???????

??????? 9.5 ?? 10

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • kop9000

Please remember that when making general forum posts, the post must be in English or provide an English translation, as stipulated in the Forum Rules.

• kop9000

Please remember that when making general forum posts, the post must be in English or provide an English translation, as stipulated in the Forum Rules.

fixed

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)