sync sounds

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
75 explosion sound effects. Essential for many games, Explosions Sounds contains a mix of explosion and impact sounds.
  • Please help me with advice on how to apply sound affects to actions so that they are not delayed.

screenshots please.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Please help me with advice on how to apply sound affects to actions so that they are not delayed.

screenshots please.

You will need to add some code on your loader layout or first layout in the game:

on start of layout -----> preload sound "sound name"

preload sound "sound name" // do this for all your sounds

• such as " play 0.8 seconds after action"?

Would u be so gracious to provide a literal example? I have recorded sounds that are slightly lengthy, but if i set the sound to play during an animation, the sounds are dragged and glitchy.

• Maybe your sound is being triggered on every tick during animation. Try to add “Trigger once”. You can find it in system special conditions.

• such as " play 0.8 seconds after action"?

Would u be so gracious to provide a literal example? I have recorded sounds that are slightly lengthy, but if i set the sound to play during an animation, the sounds are dragged and glitchy.

What I mean is you have to preload your audio before you can play it - so if you have not added the events to preload you audio - when you go to play your audio - the audio has a delay as it is being loaded and then plays - if it is already loaded there will not be a delay.

• great advise guys. it all sounds very logical. thanx!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)