I'm working on a multiplayer app.
First, is there an easy way (or any) to run as a peer in debug mode? Short of outputting text values :)
In order to test it I have to do the following:
1) Run Remote Preview and copy the URL
2) Open a web browser and paste the URL
3) Open another web browser and paste the URL again.
4) Log in to window1 as P1 (I don't have a problem with this one)
5) Log in to window2 as P2 (I don't have a problem with this one)
6) Test away.
It just seems soooo tedious every time I want to test it to keep opening the windows. I can't really keep the two test windows open as it slows things down too much.
I could use another PC if I had to.
I just wondered if there was a better way that I'm not aware of.
FWIW: I run on a Mac, and I use Chrome for C3, open a Safari for window test 1 and a Firefox for Window test 2.