Strategy regarding users who switch off data during the gaming session

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Data+ is the best Data Management solution for Construct 3. It contains 4 Addons (Plugin & Behavior).
  • Hi,

There are many players who switch off the data while playing the game (regarding mobile store apps) in order to avoid ads. What is your strategy regarding such situations ? And if possible then also tell some ways to detect such activities

Thanks in advance

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • My strategy is doing nothing. You can't force people to watch ads, they'll stop playing your game. "Free" players are still better than no players.

• If an ad fails to load, display "Thank you for playing my game! that I poured my heart and soul into and the ad revenue I rely on to feed my 4 kids, put them through school, and support my mother in the hospital." instead.

Edit: Option 2 - "If you enjoyed playing this, check out my other games! - link"

If you can't fill the space up with monetized ad, might as well advertise something else.

• If an ad fails to load, display "Thank you for playing my game! that I poured my heart and soul into and the ad revenue I rely on to feed my 4 kids, put them through school, and support my mother in the hospital." instead.

Edit: Option 2 - "If you enjoyed playing this, check out my other games! - link"

If you can't fill the space up with monetized ad, might as well advertise something else.

And how to detect data is off or not?

Yeah, your strategy sounds perfect and I will go ahead with this ❤️

• My strategy is doing nothing. You can't force people to watch ads, they'll stop playing your game. "Free" players are still better than no players.

You have a very big heart friend 💕

• Depends on what ad api you're using. I imagine there are hooks/triggers for when an ad is served or failed to load.

If you're using the built in mobile advert option, try checking the manual entry on it. Other plugins will have documentation too.

• This is why they make incentivized ads, and videos.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)