Storage Error ??

0 favourites
  • 15 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Plugins for Firebase Authentication, Realtime-Database, Firestore, Cloud Storage
  • i got this popup when export to html5, i check my drive storage it still have much space.

https://image.ibb.co/fas8wd/Capture.png[/img]

what storage do i have to check?

• Ashley do you have any answer for this?

• i got this popup when export to html5, i check my drive storage it still have much space.

https://image.ibb.co/fas8wd/Capture.png[/img]

what storage do i have to check?

Probably the storage in the drive ur storing in, it might also give u that error if u don't have write privileges when ur saving.

Try exporting to another folder desktop for example/ or make a new empty folder and place ur export there

Unless ur using ur mobile phone or have a very small HDD /SSD then i don't know.

Another reason is that u given a quota max on temporary files, for example ur exporting but also keeping a cache in ur browser instead of cloud or ur computer. And that storage space /cache space is filled ... u might want to move the caching method or clear it.

One of the 3 id say are the problems. Im leaning towards the latest... seems more plausible.

• i already more than 2 week work on this project file , and no problem with export before. so i dont think its about write privileges

my lowest drive free space is 3GB, in this case its look like not HD free space problem :-?

i already clear my browser cache but this error keep coming

• Do you use Chrome?

Then try to look how much storage space is free (Press F12 then the Tab Application and Clear Storage).

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Do you use Chrome?

Then try to look how much storage space is free (Press F12 then the Tab Application and Clear Storage).

https://image.ibb.co/cpBAWd/Capture.png

there is still much space to use

• there is still much space to use

How much of the 2 gb storage is ur system using IOS/Android?

Cause your cache doesn't seem right. I think ur system is reading the entire Storage capabilities but give u the Browser usage, however it doesn't say how much of ur other apps in ur devices are occupying. So if u have other apps that take 50% from that 2.3 Gb u might of run out.

• I get this error too. Exporting as signed APK (Android) with C3 project file on Google Drive.

• >

>

> there is still much space to use

How much of the 2 gb storage is ur system using IOS/Android?

that is screenshot from PC chrome, not IOS/Android

• Hi, how you resolve this problem because I have the same

• Try doing what the message tells you: free up more storage space on your device.

• I use google drive and i have 14.8 free of 15 !!! and I got this message

• It means local storage on the device. Cloud storage accounts have nothing to do with this.

• I do not know what to do with this, I have free storage everywhere I have iMac use it just for construct

• If you are using safari, look for the terms in an online search:

How to clear cache files on safari Mac

This will give different results for you to free up the specific storage used.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)