Stability Errors in Play Console?

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
7 Errors
$15 USD
7 Errors is a game where you have to find the 7 mistakes before time runs out. Can you find all 7? Have fun looking.
  • This is only recent. I uploaded an updated bundle of my game to google play and now seeing errors on the dashboard.

Looking at them it seems to be Japanese devices and I am not too technical in regards to understanding these errors.

This is a screen shot of the problem...

Ashley is this anything to do with compiling android games on construct? or can these errors be ignored?

Tagged:

• I am also suffering from these errors, and all in android 12.

Exception java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:

at android.app.PendingIntent.checkFlags (PendingIntent.java:382)

at android.app.PendingIntent.getBroadcastAsUser (PendingIntent.java:673)

at android.app.PendingIntent.getBroadcast (PendingIntent.java:660)

at androidx.work.impl.utils.ForceStopRunnable.getPendingIntent (ForceStopRunnable.java:174)

at androidx.work.impl.utils.ForceStopRunnable.isForceStopped (ForceStopRunnable.java:108)

at androidx.work.impl.utils.ForceStopRunnable.run (ForceStopRunnable.java:86)

at androidx.work.impl.utils.SerialExecutor$Task.run (SerialExecutor.java:75)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1137)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:637)

at java.lang.Thread.run (Thread.java:1012)

• This is a known issue.

https://www.construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/general-discussion-7/android-studio-gradle-wrapper-171411?kws=

Haven't tried, but I think it was fixed in the last Beta.

• I'm having the same problem, I created an updated package using version R305 and now all users with android 12 can't run my game, I'm getting an avalanche of negative ratings with only 1 star and losing users because of it

• The truth is I'm a bit tired of the fact that every time there are problems with admob, the solution is android studio.

Start using C3 not to code, not to have to learn Android Studio.

• C3 always rushes forward and adds a lot of new things.

But we developers who make money on Google Play games need to support them.

And the last 6 months of updates bring problems.

• I registered a bug report for this issue this morning, hopefully they will bumb the version in todays beta. Otherwise you must export as cordova, change Admob version in the config file, and import to the build service manually.

• Today's beta is wrong, sounds don't play on Android.

Could you quickly explain to me how to change the version of admob in the configuration file?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Today's beta is wrong, sounds don't play on Android.

Could you quickly explain to me how to change the version of admob in the configuration file?

1.) Sound is not playing in all versions of android or is it specific?

2.) is the app now working in android 12 (excluding the sound issue for a while)?

• I have done some tests, and the sound (not music) stops working with advanced minification.

And the admob problems in android 12 are supposed to be fixed now.

• I have done some tests, and the sound (not music) stops working with advanced minification.

And the admob problems in android 12 are supposed to be fixed now.

advanced minification has always been a problem. I have left using advanced minification 2 years ago

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)