Spriter 2 release date ???

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Spriter
$59 USD
Spriter is the Ultimate 2D Game Animation Solution
  • Has anyone got an idea on when the next release of Spriter will happen? Can't hold my breath much longer.

brashmonkey.com/forum/index.php

Tagged:

• They're not even in alpha yet and runtime features will only appear after 1.0. In their own words: "we're not reccomending waiting..."

• Yea, don't wait...

Also, I have worked with Mikals Spine plug-in and it works great.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am waiting for years now and have mostly given up... I am waiting for spriter as much as i wait for an implementation of the meshdeform tool into the timeline animation editor in Constrcut 3 :D Funny thing is this is one of the first results that come up when you google for "Spriter 2 release date"... Good to know that even the developer said that we dont have to wait for int anymore, seems like i have to get a spine licence after all...

• So I pre-ordered in december 2018. After all I have learned, visiting and posting on the forums and what I can see on their youtube channel, this is indeed vaporware.

I presume that the original developers handed of the product to someone without any programming(or otherwise) skills and have left.

He is, likely trying to generate some kind of progress through using freelancers from upwork(or the like) but not really invested in getting anywhere.

I say this because the money he expects for the progress that has been made is utter lunacy.

The forum content has been neuterd just to give the impression nobody really cares anymore. But there where a lot of critical posts that where deleted and only in this area everything is being kept "up to date".

• So I pre-ordered in december 2018. After all I have learned, visiting and posting on the forums and what I can see on their youtube channel, this is indeed vaporware.

Did you get your money back?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)