Spriter C3 Addon (8-16-2021 Bug fixes)

From the Asset Store
Rotate & Animation for 16 Direction & Mouse Direction
  • posting just so this post don't go off for replies.

• Hello all!

Had a problem with the animation through the plugin Spriter after the transfer of the game from C2 to C3. In C2 everything worked correctly, but in C3 not looped animation is sometimes played not to the end.

In the animation, the sprite changes its angle from 0 to 80 and goes back to 0. When checking through the inspector noticed that the value of the sprite angle after the animation is not 0. And the values are different each time from 0.08... to 15.31...

Does anyone know what the problem may be?

• Is anyone else still able to use this plugin? On the latest plugin version, C3 beta version, and spriter version, dragging a zip file into c3 imports the .scon, creates a blank .scml, but imports no sprites. If there's a different combination of c3 version/spriter plugin version that would work better, please let me know!

• Is anyone else still able to use this plugin? On the latest plugin version, C3 beta version, and spriter version, dragging a zip file into c3 imports the .scon, creates a blank .scml, but imports no sprites. If there's a different combination of c3 version/spriter plugin version that would work better, please let me know!

Bumpity bump, really hoping I can find a solution for using spriter in c3. I had it working in c2 years ago. If the plugin is incompatible, has anyone had success using the spriter.JS library in construct?

I'm honestly running into the same issue too. I saw one person mention that if you change compatibility settings to flat instead of files helps fix the issue, but I've had no such luck. It's almost like one of the latest updates to C3 interrupts the whole import process, which is really upsetting. I just thought there would be more people talking about this, so I hope it's actually just a small issue I'm overlooking. My more recent project relies heavily off of spriter builds so this has kind of thrown a monkey wrench in my entire project. I'll start a new topic in hopes that this gains traction.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • make sure you've ticked all of the options on Files > Other files action > Custom save action > tick all of them.

• lucid animations with sounds not importing in construct 3 properly. events are not being added, containers also not being added

• Quite some things are not working for a good half a year now. As well as the Spriter Object in Construct. I have switched to animating my art with the timeline instead, eventhough Spriter is better, but it just doesn't work. Only the Spritesheet exports really work well unfortunately and that's just not a viable option due to the size.

• Just one thing I noticed: in my game, when I turn off the framerate modality: "V-synced", some weird very short glitches between the animations of the Spriter Object go away

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)