Spriter C3 Addon (10-12-2019 bug fix)

• First of all, I'd like to thank everyone working on Spriter!

Anyways, in the C3 runtime, something strange happens with any images in Spriter that have their alpha setting altered.

Notice in Spriter the arrow is set to 0%

In C2 it works as expected.

However, in C3 it appears to be set to additive blend mode.

By the way I'm using self draw mode.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yeah, same report I've made.

Hi lucid, it seems there might be a regression from the last few updates you've made. The bug that you've fixed before, the opacity from the Spriter Pro editor doesn't draw in the Construct 3 runtime. Using the draw self mode.

Let me know if you need more details. Thanks.

Opacity isn't applied on the c3runtime, might be a bug resulting from a fix to another issue that affected the previous fix that was put into, when this first came up.

• Hey everyone. Sorry, we're a bit behind. We've been tied up with the development of Spriter 2 and Alchemist, as well as our new Kickstarter campaign. We'd love for you to check it out (and we have a thread about it here).

Subscribe to Construct videos now

We'll be able to get back to fixing the outstanding issues after this campaign, and we do plan for Construct 3 support for Spriter 2 and Alchemist. We have a completely new API and development plan that should allow us to develop these plugins more efficiently.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)